Hello Everyone:

We are happy to announce that the 2001 Dialogue
Through Poetry Anthology is ready for your review.
It features poems that were read through out the world
during the last week in March, 2001 to celebrate the
United Nations' Dialogue Among Civilizations Through
Poetry program. The Adobe Acrobat PDF version is over
600 pages and has poems in English, Russian, Spanish
and many other languages.  It is available for your
review at:

http://www.dialoguepoetry.org/anthology_2001.htm

Please view it and email me if there is a problem with
your selection by January 15, 2002.  At that time, we
will make all changes and release the FINAL version of
the anthology.  The final version will include links
from the table of contents to the poems.

The poems that appear in the anthology were submitted
by the coordinators or poets who participated in
Dialogue Among Civilizations Through Poetry program
during the last week in March 2001.

QUESTIONS:

(*) I cannot read it? You may need to download the
free Adobe Acrobat at
http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep.html

(*) Why is my poem NOT in the Anthology?
1. You did not participate in the program or if you
did, we did not get your poems.
2. The email or attachments that were sent were
corrupt.

(*) Can I still have my poem in the Anthology?
YES, but you need to send it before January 15, 2002.
Follow these steps:
1. In the email, mention when and where your reading
occured.  We will only take poems that were part of
Dialogue Among Civilizations Through Poetry program.
2. Copy your poem (only one) in the email and include
any attachments.
3. Attachments must be Microsoft Word, WordPerfect,
ASCII Text Files, SimpleText or a basic text format.
4. Email to: [log in to unmask]

(*) If you have corrections to the anthology, please
email them before January 15, 2002 to

(*) Larry Jaffe is coordinating events for the 2002
Dialogue Through Poetry Week and UNESCO's World Poetry
Day programs during the week of 17 March 2002.  Please
email him if you would like to participate at

We look forward to your comments and thank you for
your help.

Cheers,
Ram Devineni
Larry Jaffe