dear all,

i'm an hons. graduate looking for post-grad options in interactive art in
the UK and EU. ideally i'm looking for a course titled 'curating interactive
environments', with a strong theoretic/critical bent, added to by courses
covering history and hands on techno. aspects.

if anyone has any info. it'd be greatly appreciated.

thanks,
abacus.