dear crumb list members

with thanks to the funding of the AHRB, we've produced a CD-ROM of the
CRUMB site (including documentation of the Baltic Seminar on New Media
Curating, etc.). I am preparing a mail-out of the CDs and so would like
to invite you to e-mail me (not the list) your mailing address if you
would like a CD for your library, your museum, your university
department, your mum and dad, etc. The CD contains nothing more and
nothing less than what can be found currently on the site itself - pdfs
etc. (www.newmedia.sunderland.ac.uk/crumb). The purpose of it is to get
it into the hands of those who aren't as familiar with the site, or who
would like to be able to access the site off-line or treat the contents
of the site as a publication which can be accessioned into their library
and referenced as such.
All this to say, e-mail me ([log in to unmask]) with
addresses of those people you think should have one. First come, first served.
thanks,
Sarah