Sorry to be a killjoy, but I had already been through and set all these
excellent options from day one. I just tried again using the parameters
provided by Blackboard:

The following format is necessary for creating courses:
"courseid","course name","course description","button
style","announcement","announcement_desc"

(notice, nothing relating to Availability) - and as before the course I just
created is set to UNavailable. Grrrrrrrr.

Do you batch create courses? Have we got a glitch? Has anybody reported this
to Blackboard? We're using Software Version  5.5.1 - Build 139
and Level 1 - MYSQL.
--
Regards
Mark

Mark Gamble - Head, AV-Media Services, Learning Resources
Tel-ext 2260   Fax 2259     Mobile 077 200 686 05

Have you seen our website: http://lrweb.luton.ac.uk/av-media/