Sorry for repeated posting..

Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2002 11:27:16 +0100
From: "Gill CHAPMAN(SCS)" <[log in to unmask]>

CADE 2003
Conference on computers in art and design education

Venue: Hull School of Art and Design

Date: 22-25 April 2003

We are pleased to invite you to participate in the CADE 2003 conference, the
fifth conference in the CADE series. The conference will be a forum for
sharing ideas, good practice, and creative solutions. We would like to
encourage and facilitate a wide range of contributions, be they papers,
proposals for panel discussions and participatory forums, presentations,
demonstrations, tutorials, exhibitions/performances or workshops.

The title and themes for this yearıs conference are
as follows:

(which) end of the line(s)?

Who is watching whom, and how are they watching?
Who is watching, and where?
Communication? Remediation? Transmediation?

Who is making what, and where? ­
Exploring boundaries, crossing boundaries, the end of boundaries
Different philosophies, critical manoeuvres, critical working

Who is learning what and where?
What are we using our computers for? Is it a new agenda?
Innovation not imitation ­ stimulating creativity in digital education
Multidimensional space, site, exchange, access, multi participation

If you would like to informally discuss a proposal for inclusion, please
contact Sarah Humphreys, University of Lincoln, Hull School of Art and
Design, Wilberforce Drive, Hull HU1 3DQ, tel: 01482 462195, email:

Those wishing to contribute should submit electronically an extended
abstract, or summary of proposed activity, of up to 600 words using the
contact details above. Please include your name, title/position,
organisation/company, full address, type of event, summary of contribution,
facilities required, and short biographical note. Submission deadline
November 30 2002

We look forward to hearing from you!