Tony,

I would be grateful if you could keep me informed of any
decision you eventually take here, as I am very interested
in tightening our Overseas student credit control policy.

At LGU we are the same as UNL, except DD and discounts.

David F Fisher
Revenue Controller
Tel: 020 7320 1314
Fax: 020 7320 3021