At Heriot-Watt, students are informed that mobile
telephones and other electronic equipment must not be taken
into examination rooms.  If students do have mobiles with
them, they are asked to switch them off and leave them with
their personal belongings at the front of the room.
Students are also informed that they may be liable to a
fine and/or disciplinary proceedings if they do not adhere
to the procedure.

Karen

--
Karen Gregor