Dear all

The Aquinas site's address (= URL) is provisional, and the site itself
is 'incomplete' (so Prof. Enrique Alarcón, the web-master at Pamplona).
I but wish that my own site was as 'incomplete' as this! This is a major
resource, and I am still gob-smacked. Log on, drop a note of praise
(<[log in to unmask]>), and you too can be informed of the final
resting-address of this tremendous resource!

Again: <http://www.unav.es/filosofia/alarcon/amicis/ctcorpu.html>

'Macte virtute' that man/those people!

Blessings at All Hallows.

Angus, Oman