Mary

I originally came over to Malaysia in 1984 through a VSO project working in
a residential centre for special needs children which was run by the Welfare
Department.  There was no equipment but I was able to tap into organisations
like British High Com, some charities to get one off budgets for stuff.

The staff had absolutely no training or, in many cases, understanding of the
underlying  problems facing the children so I ended up spending large
amounts of time on Staff Training programmes.

If you wish to communicate further my e mail is < [log in to unmask]> .

Hope to hear from you.

Hannah