Dear group members,
I am currently undertaking my final year undergraduate dissertation and
plan to review the literature on the PCL.  I have found extensive
literature related to the ACL, but can anyone help me with finding up to
date literature on the physiotherapy management of PCL injuries (isolated)
or provide information on such injuries they have come across related to
mechanism of injury, whether they needed surgical intervention and if not,
why not? And finally what physiotherapy treatment and managment they
recieved and the prognosis following treatment.
Thanks in advance,
Alun.