Hi
This is very much like taking a high dive of a cliff -

As an exercise for myself and for fun I have written a version of CAT maker in Visual Basic.
This has addressed some of the comments re the present version such as cut & paste, structured questions, selection of article, saving and and viewing the web cat,  as well as coping with outcomes that are beneficial.

It is very much a user version rather than the educational approach that the original catmaker remains.

It is available from the following site as a zip file of 7Mb !!  http://users.ox.ac.uk/~dawes/GMKDB/catmaker/

Now with all software written by amateurs there is significant danger - I have tried to make it as robust as possible but after about a year I though it would be good to get some other people's opinion.

So if you want to have a look just download from the site and have a play - let me know what you think - in particular any major errors!!

Martin Dawes

Dr Martin Dawes
Director Centre for Evidence Based Medicine
University of Oxford
John Radcliffe Hospital
Oxford
OX3 9DU

Tel  0044 1865 222941
Fax 0044 1865 222901

E-mail [log in to unmask]

WEB http://cebm.jr2.ox.ac.uk
Micosoft Messenger for Net Meeting [log in to unmask]