Apology for cross-posting

The website Medknowledge (www.medknowledge.de/germany ) informs about
Medicine in Germany in english and gives Information for hospitaltreatment
for foreign patients, studying medicine and working as a physician in
Germany. Furthermore adresses of the medical worldwide schools are listed
with information about job oppurtunities and post-graduate training
according to the countries.
http://www.medknowledge.de/germany/study/medschools/medical_schools.htm

We want to introduce the medical schools also personally to german students
and doctors. If your Medical School is also in index, is it possible, that
you describe your medical school (max. 1/4 Page) with emphasis on the
international students already studying there. You could also mention, if
there is a special cooperation or relationship to Germany.

I would appreciate a answer very much and would put your description in
Medknowledge linking to the address of your medical school.

For example you can look at the text of the medical schools in Canada
http://www.medknowledge.de/germany/study/medschools/medical_schools_usa.htm#
Alberta

Furthermore there is a overview with the ebm-adresses according to
evidence-hierarchie.
http://www.medknowledge.de/germany/research/ebm-overview.htm

If you have Questions, please let me know.

Best regards

Dr. Fevzi Koc

Dr. med. Fevzi Koc
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]