Apologies for X postings with public-health mail base.

Dear All,

Greetings from Al-Ain the oasis city of the middle east. I just got back
from my summer holidays and our new academic year has begun. Some of you
might remember my earlier mail regarding JSCAN on CD ROM from Oxford. I
received many requests and posted off copies that I had with me while on
holiday. Now that I am back in UAE I will be sending more copies of the CDs
to people who have requested.

I have been granted resources to send out limited copies of the CDs abroad.
So if any one is still interested please let me know. I can send you one.
The summer mega issue of JSCAN will appear in early September (Hopefully!).

I am trying to clear my e.mail in box and found many interesting
discussions. Hope to join you all soon in Cyberspace.

Cheers & regards,

Badri

Dr.P.Badrinath M.D.,M.Phil.,(Epid) PhD(Cantab)
Clinical Assistant Professor and Epidemiologist,
Department of Community Medicine,
UAE University, PO Box 17666, Al Ain,
United Arab Emirates.
Tel: 00 971 3 7039 652
Fax: 00 971 3 7672022.
http://myprofile.cos.com/badrishanthi

"For an excellent review of the current medical literature, go to Journals
Scan www.uaeu.ac.ae/jscan/index.htm" - BMJ 3rd June 2000,Reviews(Netlines)