I have been asked to investigate what other library authorities provide on their PCs for public use to aid access to ICT for people with disabilities.

If the answer is 'not very much', do you have anything planned and what soft /hardware are you looking at?

To those authorities that do have something set up, does any software seem to work especially well or particularly badly?

Please reply to me and I'll collate for the list.

Thanks in advance

Andrew Naismith
Multimedia Centre Manager
Hendon Library

The views and opinions of this email is the senders own and not that of Multimedia Centre