Dear All,

The next issue of Maplines, the newsletter of the British Cartographic
Society is due out at the beginning of August.  The Newsletter is made up of
articles relating to all matters Cartographic.  Including news items,
features and people's opinions on different aspects of mapping.

As usual, we are very interested in receiving any articles or contributions
from YOU!  If there is anything you think our readers would be interested in
then please let us know.

We are always on the look out for interesting articles about mapping and the
mapping world, so if you'd like to write something, not necessarily for the
next issue, we'd be delighted to hear from you.

The deadline for the August issue is Friday 29th June.  We can be contacted
by email on [log in to unmask], snail mail at 28 Rothleigh, Up Hatherley,
Cheltenham, GL51 3PS or phone on 01242 700385.

We look forward to hearing from you

Amanda, Angela and Suzanne
Maplines Editors