The Welsh Folk Museum at St Fagans near Cardiff should be able to help. Our IT have cut me off from the webso I cannot direct you but I am fairly sure they appear on the National Museum of Wales site.

>>> [log in to unmask] 29/June/2001 02:02pm >>>
A colleague of mine wishes to build a traditional coracle.

Does anyone know how to, or where to get plans or building intructions to do
so?

Regards,

John Wood of Sussex

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it from South
Gloucestershire Council are confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed. If you have received this email in error
please notify the South Gloucestershire Council postmaster
 at the address below.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has
been swept for the presence of computer viruses.