With emphasis on the archaeology.
I know archaeology is a wide remit but some of the strands don't even get close.

>>> [log in to unmask] 28/June/2001 08:44am >>>
Yesterday Carole Biggam, confronted with someone who mentioned ancient
Egypt, asked "isn't our subject *British* archaeology?"

There are two ways to use the word archaeology. It can refer to "the
archaeology of Egypt", or it can refer to what archaeologists do. As far as
I am concerned,  I am interested in what archaeologists are doing and what
they have on their minds. I am not fussed about where they were born, or
what aspect of archaeology interests or concerns them.

Dr Trevor Watkins
University of Edinburgh
Department of Archaeology

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it from South
Gloucestershire Council are confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed. If you have received this email in error
please notify the South Gloucestershire Council postmaster
 at the address below.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has
been swept for the presence of computer viruses.