I am a final year architecture student at the University of Sydney, Australia.
At the moment I am working on my thesis which is looking at the influence of
philosophy on the development of gothic architecture.  Right now I am
particularly interested in the possible influences of Abbot Suger and Hugh of St
Victor at St-Denis.

Ceilidh Higgins

This mail sent through IMP: www-mail.usyd.edu.au

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]