Dear learned ones,

I am looking for sources and studies concerning the theme of naturally good
pagans. My own research concerns Irish hagiography and I know that the idea of
natural goodness can also be found in Irish legal texts in connection with the
idea of the progressive revelation and that originally these ideas come from
St.Paul. I would be especially interested to know how common this idea was
outside Ireland in the early Middle Ages and if and how it was treated by the
church fathers.

Yours, Katja.

Katja Ritari
Sean dún, St.John's villas