Dear Tom,

I was wondering, since you are the King of New Titles, if you know anything
or have heard anything about this book. This is from an excerpt from an
article a friend sent me regarding the exhumation of John XXIII last week.

"Cardinal Noe publicly
presents the book "The Tombs and Funeral Monuments of the Popes in the
Vatican
Basilica of St. Peter."

Any info you may have, or any other listmember may have on this book would
be MOST appreciated. Thanks in advance...

Wendy Reardon

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]