>Would anyone have any fuller bibliographical information on
>Beriou, Berlioz and Longac, eds, Prier au Moyen Age?
>Judith>Rosenberg kindly offered to photocopy some of this
>for me, but it sounds worth reading in toto, and I'd like
>to order it through Interlibrary Loans.
>Cheers,
>Jim Bugslag

Prier au Moyen Age.  Pratiques et Experiences (Ve-XVe
siecles).  Textes traduits et commentes sous la direction
de  Nicole Beriou, Jacques Berlioz and Jean Longere,
Brepols 1991 (ISBN 2503500420)

Sarah Hamilton

----------------------
Department of History
School of Historical, Political and Sociological Studies
University of Exeter
Amory Building
Rennes Drive
EXETER