From: Chris Cox [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 24 April 2001 12:57

MESSAGE FROM CHRIS COX, formerly of AIR PHOTO SERVICES LTD.

I have recently taken up a consulting post within the Gloucester office of
CgMs Ltd.

At CgMs, I provide the full range of AIR PHOTO INTERPRETATION products and
services which I supplied previously through APS, in addition to heritage
consultancy, project management and archaeological assessment.

CgMs Ltd provides independent advice to clients on planning, archaeology,
development and historic buildings from offices based in central London and
Gloucester.

I have transferred my current Air Photo Services case work and client base
to CgMs, and  welcome inquiries and tender requests for air photo
interpretation and consultancy from established and new clients.

The AIR PHOTO SERVICES WEBSITE is online at www.airphotoservices.co.uk as
usual, with links to www.cgms.co.uk for information. All my new contact
details are listed below and on the websites - please visit the sites and
call me with any queries.

Chris Cox MA MIFA
Air Photo Interpreter / Archaeologist

CgMs Consulting
Westgate Galleria Business Centre
The Island, Westgate Street
Gloucester GL1 2RU

Phone: +44 (0) 1452 415316
Fax:     +44 (0) 1452 506864
Mobile:07753 938151
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
websites: www.airphotoservices.co.uk  www.cgms.co.uk

This communication contains information which is confidential and may
also be privileged.  It is for the exclusive use of the addressee.  If
you are not the addressee please note that any distribution, copying or
use of this communication, or any information is prohibited.  If you
have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply.

Chris Cox
01452 415316