Dear Emma

Congratulations! Can we copy it?

Best wishes

Victoria

Date sent:              Tue, 27 Feb 2001 10:08:40 +0000
Send reply to:          SMRforum is for the circulation of information and general discussion of is <[log in to unmask]>
From:                   "[Emma Jones]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:                Warwickshire SMR HLF Bid
To:                     [log in to unmask]

Hello All
I am pleased to announce that we have been successful in our bid
for
funds to create an internet version of the Warwickshire SMR.  The
bid
is worth £88.00 (total inc. match funding = c.£98,000) and will take
just over 2 years to complete.

Any one who wants to know more about the project, or about the
application process can contact me.  Perhaps we could arrange a
seminar in the Autumn when a few more SMRs have been through
the HLF
process.

Emma
Victoria Bryant