I will be out of the office from 26/03/2001 until 02/04/2001.

This e-mail is intended solely for the addressee named above, and may
contain confidential or legally privileged information.  The copying,
distribution or use of this document or any  of the information
contained in this document, by persons other than the addressee, is
expressly prohibited.

If you have received this document in error, please notify the sender or
[log in to unmask], and then delete this document.  Unless stated
otherwise, this e-mail represents only the views of the sender and not the views
of the Wesley Group of Hospitals.

Tel: (61) 7 3232 7000                Fax: (61) 7 3371 6834
E-mail: [log in to unmask]           Web: http://www.wesley.com.au