The last time I looked, Tony Robinson was also a
member of the National Executive of the Labour
Party, which love it or otherwise happens to be
entrusted with government in most parts of the UK
at present. I would hope that when the
opportunity arises he would champion the case for
heritage at this level of the Labour Party.

An idea for a new TV series has just come to me.
Tony Robinson is given 3 days to identify a
pressing governmental problem and suggest a
workable solution. He is allowed to use an
illustrator,a researcher, a surveyor, a
university lecturer and somebody representing the
accented Wiltshire classes. They could get
somebody really famous in to present the show,
maybe Ken Livingstone. Perhaps they could start
with Foot and Mouth disease, move onto London
Transport, the National Health Service,
Schools.....

=====
kevin