From: Don Henson [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 28 February 2001 17:09
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: The state of work experience in the UK

If any organisations would like to let me know that they definitely take
work experience students or even that they absolutely do not then I would be
pleased to hear from them.

Best wishes,
Don Henson

Education Officer
Council for British Archaeology
Bowes Morrell House
111 Walmgate
York YO1 9WA
tel: 01904 671417
fax: 01904 671384

This message is intended for the use of the addressee
only and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you
have received it in error please notify the sender and destroy it.
You may not use it or copy it to anyone else.

E-mail is not a secure communications medium,
please be aware of this when replying.

Although East Sussex County Council has taken steps to ensure
that this e-mail and any attachments are virus free, we can take
no responsibility if a virus is actually present and you are advised to
ensure that the appropriate checks are made.