Hi Lisa, Jon and all
Re skeletons from Canterbury see

http://www.hillside.co.uk/

http://www.hillside.co.uk/arch/cathedral/bones.html

Gets you to Canterbury Archaeological Trust Ltd reports - much from the
early 1990's
(human bones from St Margaret's Church, St George's Church and Canterbury
Cathedral and a burial from Longmarket site)
The ones from the Cathedral were reburied after examination I think - they
were disarticulated and found with animal bones

All the best
Ian Smith
Chester Archaeology