TRIADS has been developed with this in mind. Have a look at

http://www.pcweb.liv.ac.uk/apboyle/triads/

for general background and

http://www.derby.ac.uk/assess/newdemo/newdemo.html

for an online demo of what can be done.

Alan Boyle

--On 14 May 2001 17:14 +0100 David West <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Has anyone come into contact with working software that assists with
> examinations and assessments using curriculum outcomes?
>
> We are trying to develop a means of assessing Students at outcome level
> to facilitate a more accurate measure of their progress.
>
> Any ideas would be welcome.
>
> Best regards
>

> David West
> Academic Management Services
> ANCOMM Networking Systems Ltd
> Tel   : 01423 705704
> Mail  : [log in to unmask]
> Web : http://www.ancomm.uk.com

Alan Boyle
Earth Sciences                "The great tragedy of Science - the slaying
4 Brownlow Street               of a beautiful hypothesis by an ugly fact."
University of Liverpool
Liverpool L69 7GP, U.K.
Tel: (0151) 794 5154  email:[log in to unmask]  FAX:(0151) 794 5196
Departmental home page http://www.liv.ac.uk/earth_sciences