This message has been forwarded to the list at the request of the
author.

Please therefore reply direct to mailto:[log in to unmask] for more
information. Thank you.

------------------------

         Have you ever thought about doing an international teaching
exchange?  My name is Barbara Hudson, and I'm looking for an exchange
for
the 2002-2003 school year.  I have taught English literature and
composition
for the last 20 years at a small community college in the beautiful
Pacific
Northwest (between Seattle and Vancouver, Canada) along with doing
professional development assessment work (see our college web site at
www.whatcom.ctc.edu). I'm most interested in finding someone who is
doing
assessment work, but teaching would probably have to be part of the
load.
The administration at my college is supportive, so we have some
flexibility,
but each instructor would still be employed by our current institution.
would also be willing to exchange houses, cars, etc.

         Perhaps right now isn't the best time to consider coming to the
States, but I feel confident our small town is safe - and by the time we
would firm up an exchange in February or March, we should have a clearer
picture of world events.

         So if you have ever considered such an opportunity, please
contact
me directly by e-mail at [log in to unmask] with questions.  I'm on
leave
this year (mainly to pursue an exchange) and will be doing some
traveling,
but will check e-mail regularly.

 "Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it.  Boldness has genius,
power and magic in it."  Goethe