I've just tried every trick in the book to get in the site, Candice,
including doing a google on Randolph to get subsidiary page addresses, but
none of them will give access.

But while doing this I came across a reference, in this trawl, to a page
under 'science fiction and fantasy awards', which included an advert from a
certain john dunne, whose book, soon to be published by regent books,
entitled, if remember, 'How to get published in short stories and poetry',
included an out of date reference to 'A Chide's Alphabet', with my home
address, thank you.

If I were to meet any of mr dunne's readers I know what my response would
be. It might begin with 'f'.

Best

Dave

David Bircumshaw