Candice: I also don't think much of Graham's poetry--not enough to make the
effort to engage it seriously in print, altho I have read some of her poems
with some care in the past. There's only so much available energy, and no
poet "deserves" its expenditure.

I can't speak for others, but in my case gender has nothing to do with it,
and I suspect it's a red herring. We can disagree about this or that poet
simply because we disagree.

Size of audience may be heartening, but it's hardly evidence of relative
quality. But that's another discussion.

You've introduced me to the work of several poets I continue to read.
Perhaps you could post, with some comments, a poem of Graham's that you
particularly like. The same might happen in her case, but regardless, it's
likely to lead to a more interesting discussion than "I like her" "I don't."

I'm assuming that this would be within fair-use, but you understand those
rules better than I do.

OK, the words flow like lead. Time for more coffee.

Mark