In an otherwise extremely well-reasoned post by Dominic Fox I ran across
this sentence:

"All the same, I find that much of what is said on behalf of direct action
points to a very real danger of seduction by a fantasy of virile potency, a
fascist glamorisation of violence and domination."

Uh, I don't think the fascists were that original in fantasizing abt or
committing acts of violence and domination. It seems to have been pretty
constant thruout history and time-zones. I think it's best if we stop
fantasizing abt the fascists and realize that they were a bunch of thugs,
like so many other gangs in history - the Jesuits, for instance!!