Hey. Rob here from deadtech (an art and technology gallery
in Chicago IL USA) checking in on the thread.

Stephen Wilson at SFSU has enough links to blow your entire day
as part of a book he is putting out with MIT Press called "Information Arts"
http://online.sfsu.edu/~infoarts/links/wilson.artlinks2.html

One note I'd like to bring up. "net art" doesn't have to mean html or some
derivative. It just means communicating over an internet (notice the small "i"
meaning any tcp-ip based network.) is a core element of your work.

seeya!
Rob
http://www.deadtech.net