From: Alison Robinson [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 29 October 2001 12:33
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: conference date

Thank you for this enquiry. ILTAC2002 will take place at Heriot Watt
University between 26 and 28 June 2002. The conference theme is learning
about learning. Session proposal forms and booking information will be
available in the next few weeks.
Please let me know if you need further information.
Best wishes
Alison Robinson