Dear Dr. Dalton:

Would that I could apply!  Here in New Zealand, there is virtually no
funding available to allow us to even contemplate such things.  The
queen may still be on our coinage, but with the establishment of the
EU, far-off parts of the old commonwealth seem to have fallen off the
map.

Cheers, Julie Vry

--
Julie Vry
Senior Lecturer - metamorphic petrology

*** note:  phone number change***   (originally 495-  now 463-, else same)
phone:  +64 4 463 5233 ext. 8940
NO VOICE MAIL  (don't believe that machine!)
fax:  +64 4 463 5186
email:  [log in to unmask]
http://www.vuw.ac.nz

home:  +64 4 576 0463