    De: Régnier Jean-Luc <[log in to unmask]>
    Para: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
    Fecha: jueves 12 de julio de 2001 17:11
    Asunto: ms+ cd +st +bi assemblage

    Dear All,

    In relation with the paper from Pattison and al  " polymetamorphic
origin of muscovite + cordierite + Staurolite + biotite " (1999), I would
like to know yours opinions about this thins section (attachment) found in "
la Montagne Noire " (France) where the equilibrium at Tmax seems to be
obvious.
    Do you know some other examples like this?

    Sincerely

    Régnier Jean-Luc
    Johannes Gutenberg-Universität
    Institut für Geowissenschaften, FB 22