Hi Eric,

Here's the info we received from Winter via GEOMETAMORPHISM.

Cheers,
Walt

Dear All,

Please pardon for shameless advertising and any multiple postings, but my
new text: An Introduction to Igneous and Metamorphic Petrology, just came
out this week. It is published by Prentice Hall and the ISBN is
0-13-240342-0. I have attempted to create an up-to-date text with extensive
sections on petrogenes. I think it would be suitable for either separate
igneous and metamorphic classes or a combined course. Ask your Prentice Hall
rep for an examination copy if you are interested. I have attached a table
of contents as a Word file. Regards. John

Dr. John D Winter
Department of Geology
Whitman College
345 Boyer Ave