Hello,
Just to remind everybody that if you need to change your settings, such as
the e-mail address you are subscribed from, you can do this at the
geo-metamorphism web pages

http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/archives/geo-metamorphism.html

Choose the option to join or leave the list.

If you have any problems and need to contact the listowner (me!) then do
this by e-mailing

Do this if you are having problems changing your registered e-mail address,
get more than one copy of geo-metamorphism that you don't want etc. I'll
try my best to sort your problems out!

Hope you are all having a jolly metamorphic summer (or winter in the
southern hemisphere).

Gawen (geo-metamorphism listowner)

Dr Gawen RT Jenkin
Lecturer in Applied Geology      direct dial: +44 (0116) 252 3934
Department of Geology         general office: +44 (0116) 252 3933
University of Leicester                  fax: +44 (0116) 252 3918
LE1 7RH                 research pages www.le.ac.uk/geology/grtj1