Hi -

I am replying to the whole list in case of similar inquiries.

As far as I know, Minpet is no longer being supported. The last I heard the
author is employed on contract at the GSC doing work unrelated to the
Minpet software.

However, there may be a number of Minpet users out there who could answer
specific questions directed to the list.

Cheers,
Becky Jamieson

At 06:47 PM 17/08/01 +0100, you wrote:
>Hi!
>I am looking for the email address of  the "Minpet Technical Support" in
>Canada to contact them regarding the "Minpet software",  so I would really
>appreciate if someone could help me to get in touch with them. Many Thanks
>in advance to anyone who will provide help.
>
>Regards,
>
>Hassina

Rebecca A. Jamieson

Department of Earth Sciences,