Hi Kurt,

Sorry to trouble you with something trivial, but I heard a rumour there
might be a coach transfer from Graz to Strasbourg arranged at some stage -
has anything been organized?  If not, let me know and I'll book a train
instead.

Thanks,

Yours,
Tom

P.S.  Many thanks for such a helpful website - your work is much
appreciated!