RE: filmsThey have shown these films several times on one of my local PBS stations, but I always seem to miss them.  Do you have contact or ordering information?

Kamilla

----- Original Message -----
  From: Lucillle Marr
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Friday, January 05, 2001 1:13 PM
  Subject: Re: films

  It's the National Film Board in Canada. Their Studio D did a series called the women and Spiritruality Trilogy. with music by Loreena McKennitt. The series includes Goddess Remembered, the Burning Times ( on the medieval witch burning) and Full Circle (on women's spiritualities as they are expressed outside the mainstream).

  Dr. Lucille Marr
  Associate Professor of History
  Augustana University College
  4901 - 46 Ave.