Hi, I haven't received emails from this list for a while, I had some trouble
with my email and likely got lost somehow.  Ya'll may have already received
this, if so, of course, disregard.  If not, read on...(brief synopsis:
Temples apparently to Isis and Cybele have been uncovered in central Germany
on the site of a planned shopping mall.  As is often the case, this sacred
site is believed to be on top off an earlier celtic tomb and was then
covered by a couple of layers of christian monastary/churches.  It's too
true and sacrilegious to build the "modern" church, a shopping mall, over
this site.  Folks are encouraged to write to the mayor of the city to
protest destruction of these sacred sites.)