That is not my experience of Scotswomen! As a mature student (graduated BD
in 1997 and MtH in 1999) - well one of the younger ones  - I'm only 51 - I
studied with women of 60+ who had no problem having a voice unlike the
younger men who tried to usurp them.
One of my friends graduted aged 70 then went on to do another degree and is
still studying as well as working as a chaplain.  I also have friends who
are now working in the ministry some are not yet 60 but they might be useful
contacts for you.  Let me know if you are interested in meeting them.
I also know many women religious who come into your age category.

Margaret Ritchie