Good morning,

I asked a while ago about motion correction with two subvolumes and the best
choice seemed to be to fill the anatomical gap between subvolumes with
appropriate amount of slices filled with zeros. Thus, those bonus-slices
should not enter parameter estimation because of intensity thresholding and
so on. I did that but strangely enough, I had "results" also from those
zero-slices. Another case is such that analysis gives "normal" results and
zeroslices seem to be avoided in analysis. Third case gives "image error"...
after FEAT runs contrast_mgr and is "Loading image". Actually, all of these
cases have as "filtered_func_data" a volume which has kind of "ghosts" in it.
Slice 4 should be zeros, but it's a ghost of slice 3 and slice 7 should be
zeros, but it's a ghost of slice 8. Example_func looks always normal. Bet was
always turned off. What is happening? Maybe I should treat those subvolumes
separately?

With best regards,

Pasi Tuunanen