On 15 Mar 2001, Daniel Schulman wrote:
> Phil,

[snip]

> for example, I have a guy coming to see me tomorrow with ulcerative colitis.
> >From what I have read, Acupuncture and chinese Medicine can help some cases
> of this and not others.

[snip]

I have treated some 30-odd cases of ulcerative colitis, with a
worthwhile improvement, amounting to complete remission in some cases,
in 77 per cent. The only treatment used was a couple of lines of needles
across the lower abdomen below the umbilicus, left in for about 2 min
with a little manual stimulation.

Anthony Campbell

--
Anthony Campbell - running Gnu/Debian Linux (Windows-free zone)
For electronic books, skeptical essays, and over 120 book reviews, go to:

Le style est l'homme meme. (Style is the man himself.)
                                              [Buffon]