        old incunabula present a lot of hell's doors. I've under my eyes a
version of Pierre Michault's Dance aux Aveugles, fac-simile of the Le
Petit Laurens edition (Slatkine, 1974) whith the Death of the Apocalyps
riding out of the hell whitth a coffin under the arm.
        The Kalendrier et compost des bergiers shows one too, as far as I
remember.
In Durer's woodcuts, too, you'll find a Christ in front of the gate of
Hell (interesting, it looks like a cellar ventilator) (great and litle
Passion).
        I'll mention others when I find them, an send you the pictures as soon
as my scanner works

--
n'en sai plus dire.

Denis Hüe
Université de Rennes 2
Visitez le site des médiévistes de Rennes 2 !
http://www.uhb.fr/alc/medieval