If anyone received that wonderful tree slightly out of alignment, I was
able to "center" it in its little stand by switching from Arial to Courier
script.  And decorate it in wonderful colors with my new version of Eudora
(the one with those chili peppers to advise of "flaming" messages--Richard,
why have all of your messages rated three chilies??)

Season's greetings
Leah