From: Linda Smith [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 15 December 2000 12:32
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Dissertatoins on SMRs

Dear all
Together with a few others of you out there I have recently received a copy
of a student dissertation on SMRs and it occurred to me that there is no
central recording place for the existence of documents like this which will
have very few copies produced for obvious reasons. So for instance if
someone else aproaches me about doing reserach on the subject I would only
know about naitonal in initiatives and any research which included data we
suplied.

Is there scope for inclusion in the NMR or ADS  for instance and by what
mechanism given that an undergraduate is unlikely to want to fund the
production of further copies for this purpose?

Merry Crimble to all of you.
Linda Smith
SMRO
North Yorskhire Council