Hi

I have used the Special Libraries Association video on Promoting
and Positioning your library servicewith a good response from
students (in the context of classes on marketing). I was wondering
about purchasing another SLA video and wondered whether anyone
had used either

The Future for Librarians: Positioning Yourself for Success

or

Giving Users What They Really Want/Need

and, if so, what they thought of these videos.

Thanks

Sheila
Sheila Webber, Lecturer, Department of Information Studies, University of Sheffield, Western Bank, Sheffield S10 2TN, UK.
Email [log in to unmask]
Tel. (0044) 0114 222 2641