I invite you to read the second issue of the Cleaner and Greener Environment online newsletter at http://www.cleanerandgreener.org/News/letters.htm

The Cleaner and Greener Environment Program gives businesses, organizations, and individuals a way to act directly to reduce pollution, reward others for their pollution reduction actions, and lead the way to a cleaner, greener, healthier environment.

In the second issue of our newsletter, we focus on how consumers can get involved in the Cleaner and Greener Program. I invite you to join this program, and help lead the way to cleaner environment. Please visit http://www.cleanerandgreener.org/reducepollution.htm for more information.

Cleaner and Greener Advertising Contest winners have been decided. Thanks to all the college students who submitted Public Service Announcements for the Cleaner and Greener Environment Program. Students from the University of Nebraska at Omaha and NUBrand AAF (Northwestern University’s Chapter of the American Advertising Federation) were big winners. Please visit the Cleaner and Greener web site at http://www.cleanerandgreener.org/adcontest for a list of the first place winners and for more information. If you are a student, and would like to be notified of future advertising contests, or a professor who would like to incorporate future contests into your coursework, please contact us by phone or email.

If you would like to receive periodic updates on Cleaner and Greener activities, including the Cleaner and Greener Environment Newsletter, please send an email to [log in to unmask]

Sincerely,
Michael Arny, Director
The Cleaner and Greener Program of Leonardo Academy

Leonardo Academy is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization focused on energy and environmental issues. For more information on Leonardo Academy's Cleaner and Greener Program, please contact:

The Cleaner and Greener Program of Leonardo Academy
Michael Arny, Director
1526 Chandler Street, Madison, Wisconsin 53711, USA
Toll free: (877) 977-9277
Telephone: (608) 280-0255
Email: [log in to unmask]
Web Site: http://www.cleanerandgreener.org